//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


Hi , Natrah Fariha Bt Mohamed . Im sweet 8teen already . Matriculation of KMKt student . Having a beautiful life with my family , friends and also my busuk :) I do love them . 4Flat is my aim . Keep me strong .


FAT ♥

Perkenalkan ! He is Mohamad Fatihin Bin Shahrolniza . My busuk , boroi , gemok . Insya Allah , he will always by my side every second of my life . I do love him . I miss you always cinta ♥ Fatfar_6JAN


Jawab Soalan~
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 7:02 AM | 0 hearts♥
Terms : 


1. Must follow this rules.
2. Post 11 things about themselves in their post.

3. Answer the questions that those tagger set for you in their post, and creat new question for people you tagged to answer.
4. Have to choose 11 people to tag them in your post.
5. Don't forget to go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag back (!)
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY.

11 tentang diri ssya : 
*baik hati #yeke??
*tegas
*kuat merajok #kadang-2
*dalam perhubungan
*suka bercakap
*suka bergurau #bila ada mood
*cepat terasa hati #buka selalu
*seorang pengawas
*pandai #boleh la
*taa suke make-up
*simple jew #not skhemah
Question from Farid :
What is your hobby?
- online facebook for every day

# Who inspired you in love?
-Muazzam #hubby

#Why you like blogging?
-i like to share about something sweet and bitter happen to me

#When you feel that you have grown up?
-when i have someone that i love

#Have you fall in love with someone? Please tell it.
-yes. with Muazzam

#What is your BMI ( Body Mass Index ) ?
-39 kg. so small

#What you hope in your life?
-get good result for my parents in PMR and SPM. Make my dream and ambition come true.

#What are you doing when you feel boring?
-read novel #sometimes

#What type of style do you like?
-simple and neutral

#Do you like martial arts?
-yes.

#What is your full name?
-Natrah Fariha Mohamed

Question from me :

people that i tagged :
+Marina Shahiza
+Marina Shahiza
+Natrah Farina
+Nurul Aliya
+Nur Farihin
+Nur Fartini Alia
+Cik Yaya
+Yeya Sepet
+Team Pelahap
+Yusreena
+Marjan

SELAMAT MENJAWAB ANDA SEMUA :)




/